Below is a list of guidelines regarding the KryptoGraphe affiliate program:
1. Websites approved for use in the KryptoGraphe affiliate program
Most websites qualify to participate in the affiliate program. However, we reserve the right to refuse or revoke membership at any time if we determine that your website contains objectionable material. Your site must also be fully functional, with original content. Spam or scraper sites will not be approved.
2. Do not violate any law, rule or regulations. No misguiding or misrepresentations of any information is acceptable.
3. Promotions may not contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography, or sexually explicit or adult-related materials.
4. While conducting business in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation policy for all individuals within European Union.
5. Violation of affiliate program guidelines
If you have a concern that you may be violating any of our guidelines, please contact us. Chances are, we can find a way to work through this without any issue. That said, affiliates found to be in violation of the affiliate program guidelines will forfeit commissions relating to either the specific transaction in violation or all commissions assigned. Excessive violations will result in termination of the violating party’s affiliate account. We’d really prefer not to go there, so please get in touch with us if you have any questions whatsoever. We’re happy to help however we can.
Get Kryptographe Now!
Download Kryptographe now for detailed analysis and meaningful insights on how your portfolio is performaning!